Features and benefits
- The Zebra MC9190-Z RFID Handheld Reader is equipped with the latest advances in mobile technology and provides support for the richest enterprise applications. Whether your application is simple or complex, the MC9190-Z delivers performance you can count on — from the latest Intel processor designed for the specific demands of mobility, to robust persistent storage capabilities and multiple advanced data capture options. Windows Mobile 5.0 provides your workers with a familiar feature rich environment — and reduces training requirements. The ability to read and encode RFID tags, capture images as well as scan bar codes enables enterprises to deploy a single device in many business areas, eliminating the need and associated costs for multiple devices in multi-modal data capture environments. Workers can count on ample battery life for a full shift through superior power management. And modular keypads, a rugged touch panel and a display that is easy to view inside and outside provides us ers with maximum readability, ease-of-use and comfort.
- Handheld, on-the-spot RFID capabilities remove the dependency on fixed readers installed at typical choke points, enabling efficient exception handling, pricing audits and changes, stock picking and more. The superior construction is designed to withstand rigorous use in extreme environments and a wide variety of working conditions, providing the flexibility to be used on the manufacturing floor, in the warehouse, on the loading dock, and out in the yard as well as in the back room or out on the sales floor of a retail operation. An anywhere, anytime wireless connection provides the real-time information needed to streamline business processes, increase productivity and enable more strategic decision-making. Support for wireless printing, wireless headsets and more via wireless PAN simplifies everyday use for end-users, while the ergonomic pistol-grip design provides comfort in scan intensive applications, such as shelf price audits and inventory management.
- Empower mobile workers with real-time comprehensive advanced data capture capabilities in a rugged handheld computerStreamline your business operations, reduce errors, and increase your productivity and profitability with the power of the MC9190-Z RFID from Zebra. The device provides mobile workers throughout the supply chain with complete data capture functionality and real-time connectivity to critical business applications. Workers can read RFID tags, and capture 1D and 2D bar codes as well as images, ensuring seamless integration throughout the enterprise — even when multiple types of product identification and tracking systems are deployed.
- Ability to read and write Gen 1 and Gen 2 RFID tags, capture 1D and 2D bar codes, and capture images
- Real-time wireless connection to your business system through 802.11b/g
- Exceptionally rugged construction delivers an extraordinarily low total cost of ownership through reduced repair and downtime costs
- Large display provides exceptional clarity and contrast for easy reading in a wide variety of lighting conditions
- Bluetooth adds to productivity, enabling wireless synchronization, printing and more
The best in class standard among handheld RFID readers is the Zebra MC9190-Z. Greater accuracy provided by its RF sensitivity and read range up to 30ft, this handheld reader brings your data to your fingertips. Quicker, more frequent inventory scans without line of sight will improve accuracy within your application. Asset tracking and inventory management are two large applications that the MC-9190-Z is made for.